Can I receive my order anywhere in the world?
Yes, with our international partners, we deliver your parcel worldwide.
How do I track the shipment of my order?
Each package is sent with a tracking number and will require a signature upon receipt.
Through the "Track & Trace" system of International Swiss Post, you can follow in real time the delivery of your order.
What are the delivery deadlines?
We inform you that the items are shipped within 48 hours upon confirmation of your order.
The delivery deadlines vary from:
- 5-10 working days for priority deliveries
- 2-4 working days for express deliveries
The deadlines can vary depending on the country of destination.
What are the different shipping methods?
The shipping methods are:
- Priority Registered shipment by International Post
- Express Delivery by TNT
What is the cost of shipping?
The cost of shipping appears in your order, after you have entered your shipping information (address and country).
Has my order been correctly registered?
After submitting your order, you will automatically receive an email confirmation summarizing your order.
Is online payment secure?
Payments by credit card are made on the secure servers of our banking partners PostFinance, Worldpay.
The payment by credit card is therefore perfectly secure.
To pay for your purchases, follow the step-by-step instructions provided by PostFinance or Worldpay.
When you are on the secure payment page, the URL starts with https: / / and a padlock () is displayed at the bottom right of the browser page.
What is the warranty policy?
Stancom offers a warranty to the extent that you purchased the product from an authorized distributor.
The guarantee is valid 1 year from the date of your product purchase, based on the date on your invoice (each product comes with an invoice).
What payment methods are accepted?
The various methods of payment available for you to safely pay for your purchase are:
- By credit card via PostFinance and Worldpay
The accepted credit cards are VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX, VISA DEBIT, POSTFINANCE.
Note: No transaction costs are borne by the customer.
- By Bank Transfer
Note: transaction costs are borne by the customer
- By Red inpayments slip (IS), for Switzerland only (in CHF).
See an example Swiss postal payment slip.
The Dual SIM card adapters
Can I receive calls on both SIM cards at the same time?
There are two types of adapters:
- Dual SIM adapters with simultaneous connection that allow you to use up to 5 active SIM cards at the same time on a single mobile phone.
- Dual SIM crossover adapters that allow you to choose the SIM card that you wish to be logged on to.
Does the Simore dual SIM card system work with USIM cards?
Yes, the Simore dual SIM card is compatible with USIM cards. (patented product).
Simore is the only system able to recognize all SIM & USIM cards.
Compatible USIM cards should support both GSM and 3G.
Is my mobile phone compatible with the Simore dual SIM card application?
To ensure that your mobile phone is compatible with the Simore dual SIM card, please enter the name of your mobile in the search bar on the top of the page.
What is roaming?
When connected to a foreign network (different from your network), you are charged an extra cost when dialing and receiving calls.
With Simore, you can give a name to each of your two SIM cards, display their names on the screen and the network on which you are connected.
You are notified when you are in a roaming area. If you have two different SIM cards for two countries (example France and Spain), you can swap your SIM cards, in two clicks, and avoid roaming charges.
Note: For international calls, you can use the IP call.
Where can I find the installation procedures and user guide?
The Simore dual SIM card comes with an instruction manual.
Full details of the Simore dual SIM card installation procedure and user guide are available on each product page.
Why use a Dual SIM adapter?
- You don't want to carry 2 mobiles around with you anymore.
- You have 2 or more SIM cards and do not want to have to constantly swap them on your mobile.
- You have a business number and a personal number and want to separate your professional and private life.
- You regularly travel abroad and want to avoid the International Roaming costs.
- You are a cross border traveller and you have 2 SIM cards from 2 different countries to avoid roaming charges.
- You want to use multiple SIM cards on one mobile while keeping your smartphone.
- You don't want to change your iPhone or iPad or use another mobile but want a Dual SIM function.
- You wish to be contacted on multiple SIM cards without having multiple phones.
- You have a SIM card with a Voice/SMS package and a second SIM card with Data internet package, but want to use both subscriptions on a single mobile phone.
- You don't want to invest in a dual SIM phone.
- You want to use a foreign SIM card in addition to your usual number while travelling or on vacation, in order to escape the roaming charges.
- You have just changed your subscription but still have your old number.
The SIM and USIM cards
Can I change the size of my SIM card?
Yes it is possible to transform the size of your SIM card with our cutting pliers or our SIM adapters.
- Turn your Standard SIM card in to a Micro SIM card or Nano SIM card with our Noosy cutting pliers.
- Turn your Nano SIM card or Micro SIM card into a Standard SIM card with our Noosy adapter kit.
Can I use two SIM cards of different operators (subscription & prepaid)?
Yes, the Simore dual SIM card is compatible with all mobile phone operators and all SIM and USIM platforms (prepaid & subscription)
Mobile phones should not be locked to an operator.
Example: You can use together a prepaid SIM or USIM card as well as a subscribed/contract SIM or USIM card.
What are the different SIM card sizes?
There are 3 SIM card sizes:
- Mini SIM (standard format)
- Micro SIM
- Nano SIM
What size formats of SIM cards can I use with the Dual SIM adapter?
All SIM cards formats are compatible with our Dual SIM adapters.
Note: please refer to the description of each product.
With Simore, can we use 2G SIM and 3G USIM cards?
Yes, with Simore you can integrate a 2G SIM and 3G USIM card.